Screaming O Adult Toys Pass Tests With Flying Colors; Verified Safe For Intimate Use
Independent testing confirms all materials exceed all requirements set by Consumer Product Safety Act.
LOS ANGELES – September 19, 2018 – The latest round of testing has once again proven that the sex-positive Screaming O product line is comprised of approved materials that are safe for intimate use. By committing to independent testing and third-party reviews for authenticity, body-safety and non-toxicity, Screaming O proudly puts consumers’ health first when creating products to elevate a healthy sex life.
As part of a mission to provide safe, affordable, and quality adult toys to all consumers, Screaming O submits products for trials semiannually. These tests focus on specific purposes which reflect requirements set by the Consumer Public Safety Improvement Act:
- To identify the material’s chemical makeup, verifying the product’s authenticity
- To confirm the absence of hazardous or restricted elements
- To verify that no potentially toxic substances might leak out of the material
During the recent study, three different Screaming O materials were put to the test by independent laboratory Polymer Solutions:
- Silicone, the flexible the material used in the Affordable Rechargeable moove™ vibrator
- ABS, the smooth styrene which is used in the Vooom™ Bullet toy
- SEBS, the stretchy polymer which is used in the RingO Biggies
Each material was correctly identified to be what the product claims, containing the expected ingredients, with metal levels well within the acceptable standards for healthy individuals without specific allergies. Through their commitment to transparency, Screaming O has confirmed that consumers with metal allergies or sensitivities might react to the minimal levels of Chromium in Silicone and ABS, Titanium in ABS, and Nickel in SEBS, though evidence suggests it is a minimal chance.
“Consumer trust and body-safety are top priorities for us at Screaming O,” states account executive Conde Aumann. “We remain dedicated to continuing our materials testing initiative in order to give customers the peace of mind they deserve.”